You’ve made it! All of your hard work led to this, and now it’s time to share what you’ve learned.
Whether your project is a Discovery or Innovation, it is important to share:
- How can get people’s attention with your story? How will you draw people in?
- What inspired you to do this project?
- What were your key findings?
- What did you learn from your experience?
- Did you experience any issues? How did you overcome them?
- How could you improve your project?
- What are your next steps? Dream big!
Check out “Rake, Wrack, Risk” on ProjectBoard as a great example of how to tell your project’s story. Islay Thompson’s award-winning project shows how you can share your results, and explain why your results are important.